Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Feeling Lonely and scared

Tonight I feel lonelier than I've ever felt. I've been through hell and back and still can't bring myself to feel happy again. The only happy news I have from the home front is I've thrown myself into my crafting. The pillow from the tutorial is almost done and both cross stitches are just about done. If I can shovel through the three of them then possibly I can move to something else.
    I have all this pent up frustration and anxiety inside me and trying to keep going on a daily basis is hard. I have no clue if anyone is listening but it feels good just to write. I figured out why I love playing with the fabric and sewing. It feels like I'm trying to put the pieces of me back together. Haven't felt the same since I lost my dad last year and as it gets closer to the anniversary, it keeps getting harder. I just wanted to write and pour out some of the things inside me. Maybe tomorrow will be brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment